Live Offerings - Saturday, October 3, 2009 - Part II
Starting at 1:30PM EDT:
- Bartok Radio - From Lyric Opera of Chicago, a November 7, 2008 performance of Berg's Lulu, with Marlis Petersen, Jill Grove, Buffy Baggott, Craig Irvin, Scott Ramsay, Wolfgang Schöne, William Burden, Jan Buchwald, Thomas Hammons, Rodell Rosel and Bradley Garden, conducted by Andrew Davis.
- France Musique - From the 2009 Rossini Festival in Pesaro, Rossini's Zelmira, with Alex Esposito, Kate Aldrich and Juan Diego Florez.
- NPR World of Opera - From Vienna State Opera, Tchaikovsky's Eugen Onegin, with Simon Keenlyside, Tamar Iveri, Ramon Vargas, Ain Anger, Nadia Krasteva and Aura Twarowska, conducted by Seiji Ozawa.
- MDR Figaro - From Semper Oper, the September 6 finals concert of their vocal competition, conducted by Markus Poschner.
- NRK Klassisk & NRK P2 - From Covent Garden in London, Bellini's I Capuleti e i Montecchi, with Elina Garaca, Anna Netrebko, Dario Schmunck, Eric Owens and Alastair Miles, conducted by Mark Elder.
- Radio Oesterreich International (OE1) - From Flemish Opera in Antwerp, a February 13 performance of Tchaikovsky's Mazeppa, with Nikolai Putilin, Mikhail Kit, Leandra Overmann, Tatiana Pavlovskaya, Viktor Lutsiuk, Milcho Borovinov, Vesselin Ivanov and Thorsten Büttner, conducted by Dmitri Jurowski.
Still more to come.....